Gain confidence in incorporating sustainability as a theme in your teaching
Discover unique opportunities in your school for learning for sustainability
This interactive workshop will:
- explain how easy it is to incorporate sustainability into any subject discipline
- provide examples of case studies showing what other teachers are doing
- provide planning templates, resource lists and comprehensive course notes
- equip you with basic fieldwork skills for learning for sustainability using your school grounds
- give you the skills and confidence to teach sustainability to comply with Australian Curriculum core theme requirements.
Earlybird $247; standard price $297
DON’T MISS OUT!
Sandra Nichols is a leading researcher and educator in the practical application of sustainability into the Australian Curriculum.
“Fantastic, good balance of stimulating presentations, activities and discussion.”
Whole-school sustainability planning workshop April 2013Kathryn Morgan
Completing Incorporating Education for Sustainability into the Australian Curriculum will contribute 5 hours of QTC Registered PD addressing 1.2.2; 1.5.2; 2.1.2; 2.3.2; 6.3.2; 7.2.2 and 7.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.